Privacy & Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer when you visit a website.
- First party cookies are set by the site you have chosen to visit.
- Third party cookies are set by sites external to the one you are visiting.
- Session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies do not immediately expire and will remain on your computer until they reach their expiration date or you choose to remove them.
- Web beacons are small pixels that are used alongside cookies to monitor site activity.
Why should I be concerned?
The E-Privacy Directive asks businesses to make their online customers aware of cookie usage, so that customers may opt out if they prefer. Cookies are not computer programs and they cannot spread viruses. They cannot access other information stored on the users computer in order to get a user's email address for example.
Nisbets recommends that you accept cookies from our site, as you will not be able to use our online shopping service without them, or would prevent Nisbets from making future improvements to services based on tracked visitor behaviour.
However, if you wish to disable our cookies it can be achieved via your browser settings or via www.networkadvertising.org/choices. To find out more about managing cookies visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
What cookies does Nisbets use?
Global uses first party cookies to:
- provide a shopping service such as logging in to your account, remembering the contents of your basket and remembering your details whilst going through checkout.
- track visitor numbers, paths and sales to ensure that we can supply a fast and efficient shopping service.
Global uses third party session and persistent cookies to:
- track sales where the visitor was referred from external sites.
- track video views.
- provide remarketing support.
Nisbets work with third party suppliers such as Adroll and Google Inc who may set cookies on our website. This allows Nisbets to use remarketing techniques to help target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing internet based advertisements that are personalised to your interests.
Nisbets uses web beacons to:
- track website traffic.
- gather statistics on the use of the website.
Global Foodservice Equipment are one of the leading independant Catering Equipment Suppliers in the UK
We offer a complete catering equipment solution, from small one-off orders and regular repeat orders to a complete refurbishment service for your front of house operation, with a personal service from local sales managers who offer impartial advice to suit your budget. Global offers all the products you need, from front of house to back of house. When dealing with Global, you can be assured of:
- Unrivalled choice and service
- Over 15,000 product lines available online
- Next day delivery on the most popular ranges
- A friendly and knowledgeable telesales team
- Local area sales managers who will meet you on site to discuss your requirements